Sometimes coaches themselves need a coach.
Or inspirational leaders want to expand their own offerings.
If you are a coach, or thirsty to improve upon your existing coaching skills, I will help. This is the best next step.
The specific program I have developed focuses on dynamic professional support which ensures that each participant maximizes their own coaching potential. It is through this intake that my clients leverage their own skills, and career trajectories. This only occurs through intensive communal exchange, evaluation, and experiential education and feedback.
As defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF), Coaching Supervision
… is the interaction that occurs when a coach periodically brings his or her coaching work experiences to a coaching supervisor in order to engage in reflective dialogue and collaborative learning for the development and benefit of the coach and his or her clients.
The benefits of Coaching Supervision include:
- Confidential, earnest feedback on coaching skills and client issues
- Additional resource to call on for all clients and employees
- Deep dive into individual coaching strengths and assets
- Easy ability to plug into Moty’s vast experience
- Ongoing support for free thinking and new idea exploration
- Timely and useful feedback, tips and advice
- Overall refinement of your coaching skills and offerings
- Dynamic improvement of your communication skills
- Expert assistance honing your coaching ethics and standards