What qualifies me to be your Personal and Professional Coach? Quite a bit!
- Knowledge: A deep understanding of people and human behavior.
- Expertise: A talent for quickly getting to the heart of your issues, so that you can experience rapid results.
- Experience: 17+ years practicing coaching after two decades of practice as a psychologist.
- Education: Master Certified Coach from the International Coach Federation, Certified Graduate of Coach U, 3 M.A.’s in Clinical and Experimental Psychology, B.A. in Psychology, and numerous certificates and certifications.
- Professional Involvement: Faculty member of Coach U, Mentoring, Supervision and Assessor of International Coach Federation.
The Way We Work Together
We will meet – either in person or via phone or Skype – for weekly 1-hour sessions. My approach is to work “from the inside out,” focusing on who you are (your needs, values, dreams, goals and purpose) vs. what you do (your role as a professional, manager or CEO). After just a few sessions you’ll begin to gain clarity and the ability to move forward with confidence and renewed vision. After 12 sessions we will assess your progress and consider meeting less frequently. Eventually we will only meet when you have a particular issue you want to discuss.
A Supportive Atmosphere that Makes it Easy
My goal is to be your trusted advisor and confidante, to help you achieve your full potential so that you can enjoy the success, happiness, fulfillment and balance that you deserve.
My approach is to create a positive, encouraging and nonjudgmental “safe haven” in which you can discover yourself and your life purpose, explore new opportunities and build a path towards the life that you desire.
A Unique Background that Brings More to the Table
In 1998 I became a Personal and Professional Coach after 20 years of practice as a clinical psychologist and therapist. I have lived (and worked) in 16 countries in North America, Europe, and the Far East. I believe that my combination of psychological training and unique cross-cultural background brings an uncommon dimension to my coaching methodology. I truly understand human behavior, how to cope with transition and change, how to help you find your passion, and how to help you uncover and overcome whatever it is that’s holding you back.